How to Shoot a Provincial Record:

Step One:

You must participate in one of the following registered competitions:

  • FITA Indoor Round 18M
  • FITA Indoor Round 25M
  • FITA Outdoor Round 720
  • Outdoor Canadian 1200
  • Outdoor Canadian 900

Essentially any registered event, if it is not above it means there is no current record for it, regardless still send it in and a record sheet will be made.  In the records, “Open” class means any registered event and “PC” class means a Provincial Shoot.

Step Two:

You must shoot a score that is higher than the previously set one, according to the records. If you are unsure, the records are all posted below.

After you have finished tallying up the score, get the judge to sign your completely filled out card in red pen (name, date, AC number, hometown, category).

Step Three:

Send the scorecard to the Records Keeper by email. This must be done by 120 days after the competition or the record will be voided.

Contact Info for Records Keeper:

[email protected]

This contact information also works if you have any questions regarding records.

Good luck on your path to shoot an Alberta Record!

 **All records must be shot while in possession of an Archery Alberta (ATAA) membership**